All our home learning now takes place via Class Dojo, please contact the school if you require any assistance with your child's Class Dojo account.
Welcome to Year 3!
Mrs Slade, Mrs Langton, Miss Price, Mrs Trafford, and Mrs Christison all welcome you to the Year 3 Team Page!
This term our theme is Flow. This is a geography theme. For more information, please see the knowledge organizer shared at the bottom of this page.
Please continue to visit our ClassDojo class story for regular updates and photographs that record our learning. We will be using our class pages to share games and websites that will support your child's learning and our knowledge organisers.
If you have any enquiries about the content of this page, please contact a member of Teaching Staff or complete the entry slip in the contact section of this website.
Thank you, enjoy our page!
Please see the information below to find out about what your child is learning in school at the moment.
Please use the links at the bottom of this page for interesting activities and games that relate to your theme!
Have you seen the Kids' Zone? Play games, and visit some cool websites. You can vote for your favourites!
Reading – please try to read with your child every day. Please continue to record this in your child’s log book. Use the online books at:
Share an e-Book with your child by following the instructions given below.
- Enter the site under ‘Oxford Owl for Home’
- ‘Find a Book’ tab
- Free eBooks for ages 3-11
- Go to the ‘browse the library’ and search by clicking on ‘levels’ then ‘book band’ and select:
- Then ask your child to select the book they wish to read and click on the front page.
- You will then need to register and login to access the eBook and to start reading!
- All of the eBooks are tablet-friendly.