- Oreston logo navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (no zips or hoods)
- Oreston navy blue fleece (optional)
- Oreston (or plain) white polo shirt / collared shirt / blouse
- Grey or navy skirt, pinafore dress, tailored trousers or shorts
- Blue and white gingham dress for summer (no jumpsuits)
- Navy / white / grey socks or navy / grey tights
- Suitable black school shoes (no trainers or boots). Trainers can be changed into for break times and lunch times
Note: Children in Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 must have a school book bag. All items of clothing must be clearly marked with your child's name.
- Black shorts or skorts
- White t-shirt
- As above with plimsolls and trainers (trainers preferred)
- Black or blue leggings / tracksuit bottoms can be worn
- Oreston hoodie or school jumper / cardigan can be worn
Note: All children will require a named PE bag. All items must be clearly marked with your child's name.
Where can I buy the school uniform and PE kit?
- ‘Trutex’ are based at unit 3/4 Sugarmill Retail Park, Plymuth PL9 7HT, they can be contacted on 01752 491353.
- ‘Kit world,' are based at Unit 58 Faraday mill Business Park, Prince Rck, Plymouth. PL4 0ST and can be contacted on 01752 405 900.
- Oreston Community Academy (yourschooluniform.com)
- Oreston Community Academy – My Clothing
In the case of warmer weather, we politely request that you ensure that your child has a clearly named sun hat available to wear in school for important UV protection at both playtimes and lunchtimes.
They will also require a clearly named water bottle in class so they can access water readily throughout the day.
Please can we ask that suitable sunscreen is applied before children arrive in school. Named sunscreen can be brought into school if the child is able to apply it themselves.