Welcome to our Service Families page!
At Oreston, we understand that being a service family will come with a real mix of pride and also unsettling times for all members of the family. We want to provide a supportive, structured and happy environment for children who have a parent or parents in the services, particularly during times of separation.
We are open to suggestions and if anyone has any recommendations on further support that we can provide for the children then we would love to hear from you.
In the meantime, we hope you find the websites useful.
- MKC Heroes
- Royal Navy
- Help for Heroes
- Royal Air Force
- The British Army
- The Royal British Legion
- Service Children in State Schools
Service Family Coffee Morning
Support for Service Children
- Radford Family Centre: 01752 406680
- Friends and Families of Deployed Units (FAFDU): 01752 406680
- UK/LF Combat Support Group: 01752 836307 / 836906
- RM Stonehouse: 01752 836906
- Assault Squadron RM: 01752 836307
- 42 Commando RM: 01752 836906
- Plymouth HIVE: 01752 286138
- Royal Navy - https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/community-and-support/community
- Aggie's Community Waves, Plymouth https://www.aggies.org.uk/
- The Armed Forces Charity https://www.ssafa.org.uk/
- Veterans and Family Hub https://www.improvinglivesplymouth.org.uk/veterans-and-family-hub
- Devon Forces Family https://www.devonforcesfamily.org.uk/#:~:text=0808%20802%201212%20or%20text,and%20ex%2Dforces%20available%20here.
- Royal British Legion https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/
- Forces Connect South West https://www.forcesconnectsouthwest.org.uk/
- Royal Navy Federation https://nff.org.uk/